Friday, April 24, 2009

Vent Fest Friday!

I don't have much to vent about. We had 2 bloody diapers last night - from what I think was the vitamin making it's way through his system. I had shrimp for lunch and mussels and clams for dinner. I'm going to continue eating fish and not give the vitamin and see what happens. I hope he doesn't show signs of being allergic to the fish. Oh good Lord help me if he is. I don't know what I would do without sushi for another year! I'm hoping we won't see any blood this weekend and then for sure I'll know it was the vitamin. I don't know why I'm questioning the vitamin..but I am for some reason. Maybe because I also added this fish in and am thinking maybe it just took a while to get him irritated (from last Tuesday though seems a long time). Either way - I'm not giving the vitamin anymore and we'll see what happens. Stupid frickin MSPI.

The weather is gorgeous here today and we're going to head downtown for a surprise visit to Daddy! I'm excited for the weather and hope it sticks around....tomorrow we will head to the lakefront for a nice walk/picnic if it stays this way too!

Have a great weekend ladies! I sure hope everyone's LO's are on the up-and-up now!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just checkin on ya! You haven't posted this week yet, so makin sure things are ok. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete