Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fantasy Day!

I just need to fantasize about what I would eat if I had one day to eat and drink whatever foods I could without causing any harm to Alexander. So...here's how my day would go!

Breakfast:
Ham & Cheese Omelet
Hashbrowns
Bacon
Whole Wheat Toast
Starbucks Caramel Macchiato w/Soy Milk

Lunch:
Cheese, Chicken, Pineapple, Canadian Bacon Pizza
Vanilla Shake

Dinner:
Chicken Enchiladas w/Rice & Beans
Chips & Guacamole
Original Margarita on the rocks

Dessert:
Turtle Sundae

And at the end of this day...I would have the biggest stomach ache in the world...but it would be worth it!

What would your day look like?

3 comments:

  1. Breakfast:
    cereal with real milk

    Lunch:
    Wendy's chicken nuggets and a Frosty

    Dinner:
    Pizza and breadsticks

    Dessert:
    Blizzard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breakfast- something cheesy!!!

    Lunch: Giant super cheesy quesadilla and a milkshake!

    Dinner: Cheesy gooey delicious chicken casserole, covered with MORE cheese and a bucket of ice cream for dessert!!!

    I really just miss cheese and ice cream...

    ReplyDelete
  3. B- Eggs (maybe a cheese omelette), french toast and a huge glass of milk! Or Chik-fil-A chicken biscuit.

    L- Chicken salad sandwich with pasta salad or a big taco salad with cheese and sour cream!

    D- Lasagna with garlic bread or cheesy enchiladas with lots of sour cream. Or Japanese food with edamame!

    Dessert- Cheesecake or ice cream!

    Now I'm hungry! Although when I look at all that food, I see how fattening it can be, lol! I hope that if I do start to eat all that again, I don't go crazy and I can eat it in moderation.

    ReplyDelete