Friday, June 19, 2009

How's everyone doing?

Ugh....good day for a check-in. I'll post this on the Bump tonight and again Monday since it's so late tonight. (8pm CST)

So....we had a horrible green and bloody diaper today. I'm at my flippin' wits end I tell ya. I'm going to call the pedi on Monday and ask him to do a RAST test. This is ridiculous to say the least. I've been eating shrimp/veggies/rice for dinner the last 2 nights...so I'm not sure if it's seafood/shellfish now. Ugh, I am so frustrated!

A seems fine as far as his behavior (not fussy or anything). He's gaining great - I weighed him on our scale twice and both times it was 15 lbs (my weight w/him - my weight alone). But seeing those diapers is beyond heartbreaking. I always end up crying because I really don't know what else I can do. So for now...it's back to rice, plain chicken breasts, veggies (no broccoli though). I just want him to have normal diapers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure hope you ladies are having better luck than me. I can't (or Alexander can't) seem to catch a break with this.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that you & Alexander are having another set back. I know how heartbreaking that is. I hope you can get it figured out soon.

    I was going to introduce wheat this weekend but Ethan has his 4 month shots on Tues so I'm going to wait. We had to postpone those shots already due to his reaction while on vacation.

    Ethan's eczema is still pretty bad. We have been using a prescription (Mimyx) and it seems to be helping his back so hopefully it will clear up his face.

    Have any of you read this?
    http://mspimama.blogspot.com/2008/03/dream-more-like-nightmare.html

    I wonder if it's still cross contaminated (that was posted in March 2008)? I use the refrigerated Rice Dream milk everyday for my cereal and oatmeal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DD still isn't better :-( I cut out wheat today in hopes of a yellow diaper again. They keep getting lighter, so one can dream.

    ReplyDelete